Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer with a Frontend Focus
Posted: May 15
Headquarters: Indianapolis, IN
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work.
We are looking for a talented server engineer who enjoys focusing on frontend development to join our passionate development team.
The correct person will take pride in their work, have extreme attention to detail, and be able to get their hands dirty implementing HTML/CSS/JS frontends. Implementing the designs from our design team will be the majority of the job role.
We are looking for a well-rounded developer who has the backend chops to implement the server-side aspects of their projects using Ruby on Rails.
You’ll be able to work 100% remotely, and we are looking for someone that can grow with our products for years to come.
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Are self-disciplined and have a great work ethic
- Have good time management skills
- Communicate well
- Can work until at least 1pm EST M - F
- Work full-time (7+ hrs per weekday)
- Like having a consistent daily work schedule
- Have at least five years of experience
Frontend Development Requirements:
- Highly skilled with HTML / CSS
Backend Development Requirements:
- Ruby on Rails
- Postgres & MySQL
- Unit tests (rspec, etc.)
- Background workers
- Writing design docs
- Working from design docs/specifications & wireframes
- React & Redux
- Service workers architecture
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org