Senior React Native Engineer
Posted: May 21
Headquarters: Boise, ID
Daylytes is building a mobile app that brings people together through sports. We believe sports coverage lags behind the rest of the social and mobile apps we use, and we're building a solution. Daylytes brings customers relevant, unique, and engaging daily highlights (daylytes) about their community or niche sport. We’re starting methodically by delivering a superior product in a few local communities, then will expand outward to cover an increasing number of cities and regions with a scalable solution.
We are developer-centric, led by a technical founder with startup experience, venture backed, and aim to provide our developers with a distraction free environment where they can solve scalable problems, thrive, and grow. You will be one of the first five to join the company, and will get to play a critical role in the direction of the business. You will help define the platform, have responsibilities that are not redundant, and be held accountable by our small team of less than five.
- Lead the development of the core Daylytes iOS and Android apps in React Native
- Comfort and experience working with Rails - our web app and server-side language is Ruby
- Maintain the app and regularly iterate as we grow and scale with user feedback
- Be involved in technical decisions from front-end to back-end
- Experience building a mobile app
- Knowledge of Rails and history building web apps in Rails
- Exposure to a variety of general programming languages
Nice to Have’s
- History working in a small startup environment
- Prior work creating a consumer app and maintaining it in the App Store
- Any portfolio of work that you can share, public repos, open-source contributions, etc.
- A bachelors or graduate degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- More than 3 years experience
To apply: email@example.com