Full Stack Engineer: Integrations and Tooling
Contrast Security (Baltimore, MD)
Posted: May 6
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyber attacks. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate analysis and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has intelligent agents that work actively inside applications to prevent data breaches, defeat hackers and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
About the Position
This job asks a lot of a developer’s intuition and persistence as we unravel and unwind APIs and software development kits. We the type of developer who wants to “figure it out.” This is a fun job where you get to work on lots of different things and “own” lots of small projects that you can enhance and tinker with on your own. Our engineering team has a strong spirit of entrepreneurship. Every member of the team has joined us over our 5 year history because he/she wants to be part of a high-performing team and go through the startup experience. We look for candidates that share similar goals and beliefs about the work and the team they want to be a part of.
- Build new integrations for Contrast Security software including our SaaS, on-premise, and agents.
- Maintain existing integrations we’ve already developed.
- Collaborate with other developers in the organization to design and deploy integrations that benefit their teams.
- Work with outside organizations to understand how Contrast Security fits with their marketplace and strategy.
- You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
- You have a knack for figuring things out and enjoy working with a piece of software to figure out how it works.
- Stellar visual skills and attention to detail.
- You're a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
- Your code is clean, your designs are elegant and you are constantly refactoring.
- Own your work. Whether a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package (salary + equity)
- A fun and dynamic environment where you work with other like minded people on products which make a real difference to the security of our customers
- In-office lunches
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off
If you're amazing but missing some of these, email us your résumé and cover letter anyway. Please include a link to your Github or BitBucket account, as well as any links to some of your projects if available. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us. We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it. Solve the impossible. If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security. By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.