Posted: May 16
CipherHealth is an award-winning healthcare technology company with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible and mission driven. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. In addition to fun team activities, a company masseuse, and a ton of healthy snacks, we are driven by our work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we are helping people every day.
- Identifies deep-rooted, systemic issues within the stack and leads long-term initiatives to address them
- Has deep expertise across multiple domains
- Takes ownership of technical projects that have a strategic impact at CipherHealth
- Assists the technical lead on meeting goals related to long-term roadmap for major areas of the data engineering stack
- Introduces improvements that help the entire team become more productive and ship higher quality work
- Articulates the technical direction of the data engineering team
- Partners effectively with the technical lead and business stakeholders on strategic projects
- Responsible for delivering technical solutions and capabilities on the platform to support our entire data platform
- Implement new, highly scalable platform components and tools and leveraging machine learning and deep learning models to solve healthcare problems
- Responsible for owning the data pipeline (ETL) from MongoDB to DWH
- Build features to support reporting and data science projects
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of data engineering experience
- Experience with production grade applications
High proficiency with the following technologies:
- Programming Languages
- MongoDB , Pentaho PDI, Unix, Github
- Web Framework
We are also open to remote candidates outside of NYC.