Full Stack Developer - 100% Remote
Ceros (New York, NY)
Posted: May 2
Full Stack Developer
The Ceros platform empowers designers and marketers to create and publish beautiful, interactive content experiences without the need for developers.
Our users work collaboratively in real-time on a browser-based digital canvas to create pixel-perfect experiences with rich animations and interactivity. The experiences they publish work consistently across all browsers and devices, and all customer engagement is tracked with extensive analytics. All without writing code.
About the Product
Designing and building the Ceros platform is not an easy task. We require the best-of-the-best web developers, designers, and QA testers, ready to bring the functionality of desktop software to the web, often pushing web browsers to the limits of what’s currently possible.
We’re not language zealots. We believe in using the right tool for the job, and our current server-side infrastructure runs PHP, Node.js, Redis, AWS Aurora, Chef, etc. on the Amazon AWS cloud.
About the Team
As part of the Ceros product team, you’ll be working with a small, cross-functional group of the most talented people you’ve ever worked with. We hire only passionate and creative people with a proven and unquestionable ability to execute, and every member of the team is equally responsible for moving the product forward.
We have a dynamic company culture that collaborates daily. We care deeply about the user experience, and we debate passionately about our ideas. When you work at Ceros, you check your ego at the door, and you aren’t afraid to be honest, especially to yourself. We take our jobs seriously but ourselves not so much -- whether it’s cracking jokes in the chat room or poking fun at the CEO’s atrocious spelling.
About the Job
Working completely from home, you’ll be communicating often through chat rooms, email, and video conferencing. We offer flexible working hours and an extremely flexible vacation policy. And we provide excellent gear (15” Macbook Pro, iPad, external monitor, etc.).
As a developer, your typical day-to-day involves:
- writing maintainable code (probably goes without saying),
- having your day ruined by functional QA testers who find every bug you write,
- carrying out and being on the receiving end of intense code review sessions from your peers who hold your work (and their own) at the highest of standards,
- agonizing over the user experience until even a trained monkey could use the product,
- collaborating with and mentoring your peers on security best practices,
- and finally, deploying your code to production and seeing the customer create something amazing and beautiful with it.
Key things to know
- This is a remote role
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO policy
If you’re interested in being part of the Ceros team, please send your resume and a cover letter to us. We’re a company of passionate, honest, and sometimes silly people, so don’t be afraid to express yourself.